WOW, its African inspired. I'm obsessed with these African prints. I bet you need these in your closet SHOES Wedges print pattern colour I love the tie around the ankle wonderful African prints designs. I said I love it !!!! take your pick.
Media personality, Tolu Oniru Demuren "Toolz" has officially launched her lingerie line for plus size women. The line is called Sablie r, promouinced as Sab-Lee-Ay . According to Her, " The journey to accepting my body hasn’t been easy. As a curvy girl, you tend to feel out of place – my body type wasn’t the hot thing back then. I just didn’t fit in. I want ladies, irrespective of their size or body types, to be confident and love themselves, and essentially embrace their beautiful, because beauty is from within and is not dependent on what society dictates. Before her lingerie line launch, Toolz took a course in lingerie and swimwear design at the prestigious and award-winning London College of Fashion ...
Basic ballets flats Ballet flats are a no-fuss solution to feeling polished and pulled together while on the go. Casual kicks Gym sneakers are meant for gym. but a pair of cute kicks like this is a wardrobe basic worth investing in GO -WITH EVERYTHING ANKLE BOOTS the neutral hue and walkable heels will serve you all year round SUMMER WEDGES Great wedges are easy to walk in and pair just as well with party dresses as they do with casual shorts and denim. CLASSIC PUMP Tis pumps will never let you down. from your office to your evenings out, this is classically c...
Comments
Post a Comment